Screen Printing Press Operator APPLY NOW
This position offers competitive pay, long-term stability, room for growth, paid vacation, insurance and 401(k). Job details include, but are not limited to the following:
1) Examine job orders to determine details such as quantities to be printed, production times, garment specifications, and ink colors.
2) Select and install screens, squeegees, flood bars and inks in machines according to specifications.
3) Mix and test inks according to color ratios and types of product being printed and work order specifications.
4) Sign off first piece samples for quality standards.
5) If there are any issues, such as with the screens or equipment, you conduct maintenance and repair work to fix them with production manager and other team member
6)To produce quality printed garments efficiently and accurately to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
2020-09-30|||655 Mid America Blvd. Hot Springs, AR 71913|||Production||||||l8JsA-ZKPaZCvWs1|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false